The brick tile manufactured in the Radoszyce brickyard is available in two varieties, characterized by very interesting aesthetic value. The product is made from clay, in a traditional manner, without the addition of ashes or chemical additives, it's new and clean. Tiles are hand sorted, so the recipient receives a high quality product.
Application: in claddings, landscape architecture objects, inner decorative walls. In the case of outdoor use, the brick tile requires impregnation.
- dimensions: 250x14x65 mm
- dimensional tolerances: ± 6x1x4 mm
- reaction to fire: Euroclass A1
- water absorption: < 14 %
- gross density: 1850 (D1) kg/m3
- durability against freeze-thaw: 15 cycles (test method PN-70/B-12016)
- unit weight: 0,5 kg
- consumption per 1 m2: approx. 50 pcs (depending on the weld thickness)
Packages: 50 pcs. (≈ 1 m2) box; 2000 pcs. (≈ 40 m2) pallet.