The DZ brick manufactured in the Radoszyce brickyard is characterized by high mechanical performance and very good aesthetic values. The product is made from clay, in a traditional manner, without the addition of ashes. The product is sorted by hand, therefore the brick pallets have virtually no deficiencies.
Application: in common and structural walls, brick columns, partition walls, chimney flue casings.
The performance (clay masonry unit, HD, category II, class 20):
- configuration: hollow unit
- dimensions: 288x88x220 mm
- dimensional tolerances - tolerance category: T1; range category: NPD; flatness, plane parallelism: NPD
- normalized compressive strength: average 20 N/mm2
- dimensional stability (moisture movement): NPD
- bond strength: 0,15 N/mm2 (set value)
- active soluble salts content: NPD (S0)
- reaction to fire: Euroclass A1
- water absorption: < 14 %
- water vapour diffusion coefficient: 5/10
- gross density: 1200 (D1) kg/m3
- dangerous substances: NPD
- durability against freeze-thaw: 15 cycles (test method PN-70/B-12016)
- unit weight: 6,5 kg
- consumption per 1 m2 of 9 cm thick wall: 14 units
Harmonized technical specification: PN-EN 771-1:2011
Pallet quantity: 204 pcs.