The gothic brick manufactured in the Radoszyce brickyard is characterized by high mechanical performance and very good aestethic value. The product is made from clay, in a traditional manner, without the addition of ashes. The product is sorted by hand, therefore the brick pallets have virtually no deficiencies.
Application: in claddings, for renovation of historic walls, brick columns, inner decorative walls. In the case of outdoor use brick requires impregnation.
The performance (clay masonry unit, HD, category II, class 25):
- configuration: solid unit
- dimensions: 300x140x80 mm
- dimensional tolerances - tolerance category: T1; range category: NPD; flatness, plane parallelism: NPD
- normalized compressive strength: average 25 N/mm2
- dimensional stability (moisture movement): NPD
- bond strength: 0,15 N/mm2 (set value)
- active soluble salts content: NPD (S0)
- reaction to fire: Euroclass A1
- water absorption: < 14 %
- water vapour diffusion coefficient: 5/10
- gross density: 1850 (D1) kg/m3
- dangerous substances: NPD
- durability against freeze-thaw: 15 cycles (test method PN-70/B-12016)
- unit weight: 7,5 kg
- consumption per 1 m2 of 14 cm thick wall: 36 units
Harmonized technical specification: PN-EN 771-1:2011
Pallet quantity: 160 pcs.