The rustic brick manufactured in the Radoszyce brickyard is characterized by very high mechanical performance and interesting aesthetic values. The product is made from clay, in a traditional manner, without the addition of ashes. The product is sorted by hand so as to obtain a rustic (rural, antique) character of construction, therefore warps, irregular discolorations, burns, spalls, etc., are its common properties.
Application: in common and structural walls, brick columns, partition walls, chimney flue casings, landscape architecture objects.
The performance (clay masonry unit, HD, category II, class 25):
- configuration: solid unit
- dimensions: 240x115x60 mm
- dimensional tolerances - tolerance category: Tm (240±12mm; 115±7mm; 60±4mm); range category: NPD; flatness, plane parallelism: NPD
- normalized compressive strength: average 25 N/mm2
- dimensional stability (moisture movement): NPD
- bond strength: 0,15 N/mm2 (set value)
- active soluble salts content: NPD (S0)
- reaction to fire: Euroclass A1
- water absorption: < 9 %
- water vapour diffusion coefficient: 5/10
- gross density: 2100 (D1) kg/m3
- dangerous substances: NPD
- durability against freeze-thaw: 25 cycles (test method PN-70/B-12016)
- unit weight: 3,8 kg
- consumption per 1 m2 of 12cm thick wall: 55 units
Harmonized technical specification: PN-EN 771-1:2011
Pallet quantity: 330 pcs.