CERADBUD is a manufacturer of ready-made mixtures used to make construct surfaces of sport objects (tennis courts, pitches, running tracks, etc.). There are two most often sold products:
- G5 clay - coarse burned clay with the addition of ground clay in the ratio of 5:1
- D10 clay - fine burned clay with the addition of ground clay in the ratio of 10:1
- bulk density: 1.3 t/m3
- density upon thickening: 1.8 t/m3
- usage for 1 m2 area: 0.072 t/m2 of G5 clay and 0.018 t/m2 of D10 clay.
Sample usage of clays to make the surface of tennis court of dimensions of 36.6 x 18.3 m, area: 670 m2.
- 48 tons of G5 clay,
- 12 tons of D10 clay.
Section of the surface of a sport object made of CERADBUD components:
- 25 kg paper bags (fine clay, pallet quantity: 1200 kg)
- 40 kg foil bags (coarse clay, pallet quantity: 1200 kg)
- 1000 kg big-bags